ƬӇЄ ӇƖƊЄƝƘƛ ƤƛƇƘ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ƬӇЄ ӇƖƊЄƝƘƛ ƤƛƇƘ

A pack that resides deep in the Montana forests!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Staff
Fᴏᴜɴᴅᴇʀ

Mᴏᴅ

Weather
Monthly Honors
Tribute of the Month
Affilliates
Atticus daughter *in need of rper* Thumb-11 Atticus daughter *in need of rper* Thumb-11
Atticus daughter *in need of rper* Thumb-11 Atticus daughter *in need of rper* Thumb-11
Sister Sites

Atticus daughter *in need of rper*

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Atticus
Admin
Atticus

Male Posts : 34

Atticus daughter *in need of rper* Empty
PostSubject: Atticus daughter *in need of rper*   Atticus daughter *in need of rper* EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 11:12 pm

Hello Guest! Now my character Atticus has a daughter named Sakura. This is Atticus's only daughter for now. Now I need an rp for her. If your interested please post with the code below! I will give images off what she'll look like when she's a pup. Saku is 4 months old so she's still a young pup. You may come up with her personality. There is a puppy picture of her. Describe how she looks in your eyes from the picture. I wish for her to be a daddy's girl.

Picture of Sakura
Atticus daughter *in need of rper* 25guzhl

Code:
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Todays date:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Description:[/b]
Back to top Go down
https://thehidenkapack.rpg-board.net
Sakura

Sakura

Female Posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: Atticus daughter *in need of rper*   Atticus daughter *in need of rper* EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 2:29 pm

Username: Sakura
Todays date: 1-4-15
Personality: Much like her father, she has a short temper. Unlike her father, she is able to forgive easily and be friends. She loves to play and have fun. Once you get to know her, you wouldn't want to be mean or male her mad. As she gets older though she becomes meaner. With not having a mother most of her life, she doesn't know how to be nice. She learns everything from her fathers experiences with other wolves. But when she becomes and adult, she learns to become nice and friendly but keeps her meanness as a shield to protect her.
Description: very like her mother, she is tan and white. She has black on the sides of her face as a young pup. As she grows older the black spreads and becomes wider. Her eyes stay an icy blue just like her fathers.
Back to top Go down
Atticus
Admin
Atticus

Male Posts : 34

PostSubject: Re: Atticus daughter *in need of rper*   Atticus daughter *in need of rper* EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 2:37 pm

Approve

I like her personality! We can rp once you do a bio for her.
Back to top Go down
https://thehidenkapack.rpg-board.net
Sakura

Sakura

Female Posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: Atticus daughter *in need of rper*   Atticus daughter *in need of rper* EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 2:37 pm

Okay! Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Atticus daughter *in need of rper*   Atticus daughter *in need of rper* Empty

Back to top Go down

Atticus daughter *in need of rper*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ƬӇЄ ӇƖƊЄƝƘƛ ƤƛƇƘ :: Character Information :: Roleplay Finder-
Jump to: